March 22, 2021
Author: Matthew Renze
Renze Consulting is in search of a virtual business manager to help us manage and grow our online technology-education business. We are a growing company whose mission is to prepare the global workforce for the coming wave of AI-enabled automation through online technology education.
As an ideal candidate, you will have a track record of outstanding business-management experience. You’ve previously managed day-to-day business activities including production, marketing, and support. You’re smart, friendly, self-motivated, detail-oriented, a problem-solver, a great communicator, and tech-savvy.
This is a 100% remote role on a distributed team with highly flexible work hours. We believe in a culture of continuous learning, diversity & inclusion, meaningful work, and sustainable work-life balance. A portion of your time will be devoted to managing our non-profit organization, Serenze Global.
- To manage and grow our online technology-education business
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the business
- Manage a small team of virtual assistants, clients, and vendors
- Develop and execute strategies to grow the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, HR, or a related field
- At least 2 years of experience as a manager or a relevant role
- Comfortable with distributed teams and virtual IT infrastructure
- Experience with Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Six Sigma, etc.
- Experience with accounting, legal, marketing, sales, HR, or support
- Experience with talent management or as a booking agent is a plus
- Interest in artificial intelligence, machine learning, or data science
- Desire to run experiments, learn from our mistakes, and continuously improve
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Educational perks
- Profit-sharing options
To apply, please send your résumé and cover letter to [email protected]