Learn how to create and interpret basic data visualization using the programming language R.
R is a popular open-source programming language for data analysis. Its interactive programming environment and data visualization capabilities make R an ideal tool for creating a wide variety of data visualizations. In this course, you will learn how to answer questions about your data by creating data visualizations with R.
1. Course Overview
3. Visualizing One Categorical Variable
4. Visualizing One Numeric Variable
5. Visualizing Two Categorical Variables
6. Visualizing Two Numeric Variables
7. Visualizing Both a Categorical and a Numeric Variable
8. Moving Beyond the Basics
Software developers and IT professionals
Basic programming skills
3 hours and 1 minute